CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

For Him Dedicated to my son

For him
I stand tall
For him
I will always have courage
For him

I weep
but only when he is asleep
For him I pray

For him I have faith
In time he will grow

to be a strong and courageous man
now he has his mom

his strength his rock
For him I will always be exactly that

For him I will always have a smile
For him I would walk the endless mile
For him my heart beats

For him
I will always be there to catch him
when the days aren't always what they should be
For him

I will always have advice
For him I will always have an ear,
a shoulder,
or just a knowing look
For Him.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such a wonderful mother. Quite were you've found the strength from these past few months I really don't know. One day he'll read this poem and he'll be so proud of you.

Head Cookie said...

Thank you so much Keith hugs and kisses to you

Patti Winters said...

This is a great poem Jadey. I love it and it makes me think of my son.

Thank you for sharing

Magdalen Islands said...

Yep, I agree with Keith on this one. Your son is going to so proud of his mommy.