CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 30, 2009

Flash Friday 55 (Oh My!!!) Making up for the last two weeks

Hi to all my blogging friends. This 55 is over 55 words but I am kind of making up for the last two weeks of not posting lol.

Oh My!!!

There she was
a perfect little
girl.

Pink and beautiful.

I remember holding her
right after she was born,
she had her eyes open as
soon as she heard my voice.

That sweet little face,
that baby smell. She
is all mine. What a
beautiful baby. My
heart was so happy,
so full of love. No other
feeling in the world like it.

Yesterday marked her
first day as a teen. Oh
what a beautiful young
girl I have raised. Here's to
many more years to come.

Happy 13th Birthday Jade!!!

I love you. Love Mom

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, so sweet. Nothing like my teen.

Anonymous said...

A beautiful tribute. May she enjoy her special day. Sweet words and fond memories you speak.

You'll find my Flash 55 ~ Skipping Stones posted.

Brian Miller said...

too sweet! happy birthday! crossed a big threshold into the teens! hurts to see them grow up doesnt it?

my 55 is up!

G-Man said...

I am being very forgiving today!
Today ONLY!!
Congrats to your baby!
Thanks for your sweet contribution today, and have a safe and fun-Filled week-end.....G

Nessa said...

Happy Birthday, Jade. Such exciting times ahead.

Ghost, Goblins, Ghouls, Oh, My

One Prayer Girl said...

When it comes to such beautiful thoughts of a beloved child, who cares how many words it is. I don't!

Love, peace, and prayers,
PG

KB said...

Beautiful hun.