CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

A beginning from Hell

Ever have one of those days where you feel as if the walls are your bestfriend? Today is my day like that. My day where the walls seem to be the only things that apparently hear me or want to hear me. I feel as if I am in a crowd of people, like I was standing there in the middle at the beginning but as more and more people have gathered around I have been shuffled to the outer shell of this circle like I didn't exist in the first place. I feel as if to be noticed I have had to shout at the top of my lungs just to be looked at by everyone as if "where did that come from" facial expressions has consumed them all. I have gotten their attention for a brief moment only to have them go back to doing whatever it was they were doing in the first place. As if my words were simply just that just words that may have mattered for a mere nano second and then poof disappeared into thin air. Again I shout and repeat myself for what seems like me to be the millionth time. Again the looks overcome their faces and they seem to be listening yet again my words have disappeared into thin air. Oh well maybe someone at some point will hear me today but in the meantime I think I am going to find something peaceful yet enjoyable to do so that my skyhigh bloodpressure at this exact moment may come down. I hope everyone else out there that can hear me will have an enjoyable weekend!!! In the meantime if anyone is listening Cowboy Take me away!

3 comments:

Shadow said...

oh this is funny. when i started reading i thought what could you possibly be on about, but yes, i feel like that too sometimes...

G-Man said...

Open the door, and walk out.
NOW!!!!

Keith's Ramblings said...

I'M LISTENING! Ok,I wasn't when you wrote it, I've been away from my computer quite a bit lately, but I'm all ears now!!!