CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Live Laugh Love Willow's new journey

Live-We all do it everyday. Somedays harder and more challenging than the next but no matter what we do it. Whether there is a smile on our face or tears in our eyes as long as we are breathing we are living. No matter what happens we will make it through it and if it didn't kill us it will make us stronger or so the saying goes. Right now I am living just like everyone else but there is a passion growing in me and as most of you know that passion is revolving around Autism and learning more and more about it as my son grows more and more everyday. I love the progress he has made and continues to make. I love that my daughters all three of them have found ways to help him with different activities and I love that they love there brother.

Laugh-If I didn't laugh I wouldn't be living cause god knows my days are often under a black cloud lol. Perfect example the night before Thanksgiving this year I was cleaning the refrigerator and dropped the glass shelf on my big toe on my left foot and ended up with three stitches. While shopping at Walmart my car was hit and do you think someone saw anything? I hate Walmart and everyone knows that but I needed something that I knew they had and oh god who cares lol. Someone once said she can't remember a time she hasn't seen a smile on my face no matter what is going on. Again if I didn't I would be spending my time in a padded room lol.

Love-I am full of unconditional love especially for my family, friends, my work, my passions, and desires. Love is a wonderful thing!

So what is my new journey? It is quite simple. Or I say that rather nonchalantly I guess but, I have decided to start up a support group in my town and I so hope it trickles to neighboring communities and towns. The support group will be for other parents of children with Autism as well as a support group for sibs of autistic children. I am hoping to get this up and running by next month. So there you have it my newest journey.

1 comments:

Shadow said...

wow, you're a giver of a lots of good. good for you!