CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Flash Friday 55 (My sigh) Yes I know its late lol

It felt good,
it was exciting.

It was for a great cause.
The adrenaline rush
had been great for so
long.

The day finally came.
Traffic blocked for three
miles. Nine hundred thousand
dollars raised by all teams.

A sigh of relief
it was over. With a
smile, I knew my
efforts paid off.
S I G H.

*Our Autism Walk took place Sat. Sept. 26th it was a beautiful Fall day. We kicked off our walk at 9:25am over 3000 in attendance and over $900,000.00 raised collectively by all of our teams. It was a fantastic day for all. *

9 comments:

Head Cookie said...

I know what you are going to say G I need a calendar but my mind has been so overworked with the Autism fundraising lately that well Friday came and went but hey better late than not at all I guess lol. I hope you had a fantastic weekend. I hope all my blog friends had a terrific weekend I know I did. Thanks for coming to my blog.

Akelamalu said...

Oh very well done both on the walk and the 55! :)

anthonynorth said...

Well done to you there. A great achievement.

Nessa said...

Great 55 and a really great job on the fundraiser.

Tall Kay said...

You gave me goosebumps too. I wanted to let you know I'll keep your mom in my prayers. Tell her to hold on to her faith and fight like hell. Miracles do happen, but we have to trust and do our part. Let me know how everything goes, okay? God bless you.

buffalodick said...

Good for you..good for the cause, too..

Shadow said...

well done. what a great cause.

Lulda Casadaga said...

Bravo to you and your team! :)

G-Man said...

Hi Jadey...No worries about being late. You obviously had a full plate...hehehehe
And a great cause!
Thanks for playing, and have a Great Week...G