CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 18, 2009

Flash Friday 55 (cookies)


Feel the heat

from the oven.

Dough has risen.

Bowls of sprinkles

and food coloring adorn

the table. Kids are eyeing

the tiny pieces of candy.


Twinkling eyes, and smiles.

Ahhhh the innocense of Christmas

is all upon their faces.


"They're ready!" mom says. She hands

them all on gingerbread boy or girl

cookie to decorate.
*the pic used is from online it is not of the ones we did last year.*

5 comments:

anthonynorth said...

A tasty 55 for Christmas. Excellent.

Brian Miller said...

a fun 55...love doing crafts with my boys and the holidays provide sucha great excuse to do just that. enjoy the time and the treat.

my 55 is up!

Dr.John said...

I love cooking cookies with my kids when they were little. A nice nostalgic 55.

G-Man said...

Jadey...
You are such a sweet soul!
Excellent 55..
Beautiful Wishes..
Thanki You so much for being so loyal and loving.
You Rock Baby.
Have a Kick Ass Holiday...G-Daddy

inappropriatesue said...

I love your 555 but I love what you wrote above it even more. Thanks for visiting mine!