CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 18, 2009

Happy Holidays to all My friends as well as all my friends who participate in Flash Friday 55

Today is not about me continuing on a 55 story, today is about wishing everyone a very Merry Holiday season, and a very safe and Happy New Year. Today is also about change, not waiting for the New Year to make a resolution. My resolution is selfish this year, but perhaps long over due. My New Years resolution is about getting healthy safely, without the use of diet pills and drinks. Its about remembering there are consequences to all actions. I am setting a jar on my counter that will be labeled 365 days of happiness. Everyday I will put a slip of paper in it with one thing I am happy for. Come next year I will open this jar up and I will read, and reflect upon all the things that have made me happy but more importantly what I am blessed to have. I want to thank all of you who have come to my blog and shared in some laughs, some gibberish and perhaps a tear or two maybe even a few Gasps lol. I hope this year brings about a lot more inspirations and great writing. I hope everyone has a wonderful, safe, healthy, and prosperous holiday season. Hugs from me to all of you.

*Please scroll down one for this weeks Flash Friday 55*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Back at you, Jadey. Have a great holiday and an even better year.

Brian Miller said...

i can not wait to hear about what goes in the jar...hope you have a safe and happy holidays. smiles.

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of your jar! Have a wonderful Christmas season x