CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 8, 2010

Flash Friday 55(oh the places he will roam)

The first time we met
we knew he was the one for us.
He was a little ball of fun.
He had those take me home puppy
eyes, and the cute button nose. He had
huge paws that made me smile, cause
I knew we were going to have a big pup.
Although it has only been two days since you
past, we miss you and love you so much. We hope
you have met grampy in heaven, we hope you are running,
playing, and fishing, oh the places you can roam. If only you
were home.

*Goodbye to our 8 1/2 month old black lab who was struck by a school bus on Wednesday morning 1/6/2010. We love and miss you Dodger. Scroll down to see pics of him*

10 comments:

anthonynorth said...

Poignant words. So tragic.

Brian Miller said...

aw. tears. sorry for your loss. dogs, cats become family...never easy. nice 55.

mine is up!

Larry said...

Sorry to hear about your dodger I remember i had a dog that I loved an awfull lot he was struck by a truck and died also. Hurts alot so I understand wish you comfort. Thanks for the comment you left on This Blog Of Mine I enjoyed it and look forward to next weeks entry.

larry

One Prayer Girl said...

This 55 brings me some sadness. Our pets take up residence in a special place in our hearts. When they pass on, it is empty for a while. However, the vision of all the places he will roam saves the day.

God bless.

PG

G-Man said...

Jadey....
I'm so sorry Sweetie.
You are not the only pet loss 55 today.
Thanks for playing in light of your sorrow. You Rock!!

Fandango said...

It is always hard to lose a pet. Great 55.

Monkey Man said...

This is so sad. Losing a pet is hard. Sorry. My 55 is HERE.

clean and crazy said...

awe, this is so sweet, and so sad, one of my favorite 55's ever. thanks for sharing this beautiful soul with us and my condolences to you and yours.

KB said...

Aww hun you must be devastated. I will be thinking of you and Coco says woof woof x

VeeraMahal said...

I am sure your are going to have solace in the 6 &1/2 months of unconditional love & joy you were blessed with. Speaking from my blissful experience.
www.kaleidoscoopes.blogspot.com