CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A terrible Loss, We love you Dodger, Goodbye.






















As some of you might know or remember we had searched a lot for a pup to bring home that would be a good fit for our kids as well as one that would be suitable to be a pediatric therapy dog. We had found him and brought him home to be a part of our family on July 2, 2009 when he was just 7 1/2 weeks old. A beautiful black lab. We named him Dodger. He was 100% pure puppy. He would get into everything and anything and make us yell but, we loved him so much. Today we are saying goodbye to our beloved baby of 8 1/2 months. Dodger was struck in the early morning today by a school bus. We love him and miss him. To one heck of a puppy we love ya rest in peace buddy.

4 comments:

Magdalen Islands said...

I am soooo sorry to hear this sad news. I know it hurts bad now but I hope you and the kids will find it in your hearts to love another puppy so well again.

Head Cookie said...

Hi Wynn,

It does hurt but I do know in time we will be ready to share our home and hearts again with another puppy. Thank you

Patti Winters said...

Ah Jadey
I am so sorry. Losing a family pet is like losing one of your family. My heart and prayers are with you and your family.

UjjwalRaaj said...

I know how that feels. My brown Labrador 'Brownie' passed away last year in July ....he was just a year n half old...Everytime i look at his sister 'Ginger' playing with herself, it really saddens me..but life goes on i guess..