CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

99 Bottles of beers and more miles to go before I sleep

Okay well welcome to my new blog.

Anyways I am here to say I am on vacation and what a vacation it is. I can't complain. Well only slightly and it really doesn't matter. I traveled from Massachusetts to Alabama. The Bountiful State. Bountiful of what I don't know. I went to visit my mom, a sister and a brother and tons of nieces and nephews. It was just under 1300 miles and I made it in 17 hours with five children. Yes five. Four of which are mine. After four days and five nights there back to the van we go for another nine hour drive to St. Petersburg Florida where we will stay in a family members condo and drive an hour and a half on the days we are doing Disney!!! Yes Disney, five kids, and driving. Can we say pass me a drink? All in all the trip has been successful. I still have hair that is not grey, have not had any alcohol, and I am still smiling. Dreading driving home but still smiling.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's an aweful lot of driving! If you drove from te top of the UK to the bottom and back again it wouldn't be 1300 miles!

Head Cookie said...

wow so the UK is not as big as I thought.

Patti Winters said...

Hi Jadey
I like the new blog. I will add it to mine. I understand the travel thing. We traveled from Virginia to Vegas, with two cars and two kids ages 5 and 2. Then almost 2 years ago we traveled from Vegas to Michigan with 2 kids, 17 and 14 and 2 dogs. I don't know which one was worse. :)

I hope you had a great vacation!