CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

I Got An Interview

I am so excited right now and just in awe and disbelief. I got a phone call earlier today, one which I originally missed due to having my cell phone on vibrate. Well anyways the call was from a local newspaper and they wanted to interview me. Yes me can you believe it? They had gotten information about me and the Autism support group that I have scheduled to start in May. I was so beside myself. When I returned the call I said wow the word is really spreading and the reporter said oh yes it is lol. I am just so excited. The interview went really well and the article is scheduled to run either this week or next. I am in my glory at the whole thought that I am getting the awareness out there and people are taking notice I couldn't be happier. So to all of you just an FYI April is Autism Awareness Month so show your support.

1 comments:

Patti Winters said...

That is fantastic! Congratulations!