CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Woohoo

Finally! I have finally got a place and a definite time to start my Autism Support group. Again for any of you who are new to my blog or who just don't read everything I post which is quite okay, my youngest child my son has Autism. April is world Autism month. I have been quite active in starting up our team for the Autism speaks walk now event which actually doesn't take place until September in our area.

This has been something I have become very passionate about and starting a support group was something I really thought was necessary. So I am now writing up something to be put on our local community television channel. I am so excited yahoo.

2 comments:

Shadow said...

well done girlie!!! something created with so much passion can only work out well.

Hootin Anni said...

How wonderful!!! Anything, any cause is worthy for all work done. For awareness, support, and educated people!!

I'm here to send my wishes to you, that you have a wonderful, peaceful Easter holiday. If you don't observe, have a great weekend!!