CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 17, 2009

OMG It had to be created by a MAN!




Okay who the heck said thin was in? Cause quite honestly fluffy is looking perty darn good right now lol. I have been on this quest to just get healthy overall. Being in the health profession I should look somewhat fit I guess. Anyways last night I was bound and determined to get snacks that weren't packed with calories, sugars, or carbs. So I bought a couple boxes of 100 calorie pack cupcakes or streudel cakey things. Well upon opening them after eating my 90 calorie organic low sodium Butternut squash soup today, I was in pure shock at the size of these cupcakes. It truly had to be a man who created this. One of those men who think his wife or girlfriend need to be on the cover of Fitness, Maxim, or the latest edition of Sports Illustrated. Upon one glance of this I truly was thinking of packing it back in the box and going to the head cashier desk at the grocery store and was going to say "Where's the cupcake?" There is three in a pack hell if they gave me one more I could play connect four. These things are the size of a damn Checker uggggh! I have included a picture of the little dilemma known as a cupcake good grief. It brings tears to my eyes lol.

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO MY 55 THANK YOU!

3 comments:

Shadow said...

cupcake?? cupcake?? that's a CRUMB!

jillie said...

I don't think that is even a thimble sized serving...I agree...where IS the cup cake....LOL

Patti Winters said...

OMG! I couldn't stop laughing. That is why if you want a cupcake, have a cupcake. Crumbs just don't cut it :)