CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

A prayer answered?

The call has come. Does this mean my prayer for a service/therapy dog for my son has been answered? Well I am not sure it has been but,I will let you know after the meeting of the puppy tonight. I am so excited. It is a lab. So this is what I have been holding out for. I have gone to see several dogs and have turned them down either cause it wasn't the right dog or wasn't a match. I want the dog and my son to have a connection. So hopefully tonight we will have a match. I plan on taking pics and will post them later. To all you dads out there I hope you are having a great Father's Day.

3 comments:

Shadow said...

oh í'm holding thumbs for you!

G-Man said...

A golden Lab perhaps?

Head Cookie said...

Hi all,

We did find a match not a golden G but, a black lab absolutely adorable.