CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 22, 2009

We have a Match








I am so excited and pleased to announce that after last nights meeting with the "potential" service/therapy dog for my son we have a match. All the kids my three daughters and my son really enjoyed looking at the pups. We all fell in love with one little guy who is a chunky monkey lol. He is absolutely adorable. His name that we decided on will be Dodger. He will be ten weeks old when we bring him home on July 3rd. He is a black AKC registered lab. Both mom and dad were on premise last night absolutely gorgeous loving dogs. So gentle the mom and pop were. Thank you all for crossing your fingers and wishing us luck. We have seen many and have enjoyed this experience but this one is meant to be. In the posted pics you will see the larger dark lab is the mother of Dodger. The white lab is the father of Dodger I fell in love with him he was such a sweety. You will see my oldest daughter holding the pup then you will see our pup with his dad then with his mom then with me.

4 comments:

Shadow said...

i'm so pleased for you!

Dr.John said...

That dog is so lucky. It is going to such a great family.

KB said...

Beautiful like pup there.

Anonymous said...

Thats just great! Fabulous.