CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 8, 2009

Wow what a Weekend
















This weekend was busy busy busy. My niece graduated on Friday. Saturday kicked off with everyone wanting to do different things. The two oldest kids went off with friends, and the two youngest and I went on some cool little outings. First outing was to the mall, first stop was Build a Bear gotta love it. My youngest daughter wanted to make springtime bear which is a totally beautiful bear. Her fur is a bright pink and there is flowers all throughout. She got a cute outfit to boot. My son who is the baby of the family, he is also Autistic, well he did not feel like making one of the animals he just had fun looking at everything and seeing how it all worked. So then off to The Childrens Place for a couple of new summer outfits then to Target so little man could pick out something since he didn't want a build a bear. He picked out some finger paints, and a mini bowling set and it seems like he picked out a game that both he and the little princess my youngest daughter can play together. So then we hustle to one other store cause I needed to get something that I just couldn't find anywhere. So then it was homeword bound. Everyone into pj's get a drink put on a funny show and crash. Sunday morning rise and shine early stop off at my all time fave farmstand, get veggies for my garden. I go 6 red bell pepper plants, 6 hungarian style hot pepper plants, 3 pickling cuke plants, 2 zucchini plants, 6 dill plants. I got flowers for my grandparents grave site and a high towering shade loving Lily for myself absolutely gorgeous. I had to stop back home drop off my plants and grab my camera. I like to send my mom pics of what I plant up at the cemetary. Then it was to the cemetary where I planted and little princess watered the plants. From there we headed home to grab a drink and a potty break, then to the Classic Car Show. Wonderful cars. One of my faves was a Biscayne, there was a few that looked like the ZZ top car, a lot of GTO's there was a cool band that was playing. Two clowns Beeper and Poppy. A huge retro VW hippie bus that was for the band but they didn't stay in it to play they were right down on the hard top jammin. So after the car show homeward bound to plant my veggies and clean up the yard some. Then I stank so off to the shower then all kids were home so it was a moment of we all scream for ice cream yahoo. I was craving pistachio but couldn't resist the kahlua so there you have it a fun filled action packed workout of a wonderful weekend enjoy the pics. Some are from the car show, some are of the build a bear some are of the veggie garden some of the lily, some of the pretty flowers on the cemetary. Oh yes an there is a couple of pics of my rose bushes, and by the way my 55 is just below this post. Ejoy!

5 comments:

Shadow said...

busy? that's hectic!!!!!

Dr.John said...

What a great weekend. I loved the cars and the flowers.

Head Cookie said...

Missy-Come on and visit I will take you to Build A Bear. Yes weekends are the best.

Shadow-hectic yes, busy yes, fun priceless lol.

Dr. John-yes it was. There were some great cars there. Thanks the flowers look great love the vibrant colors.

KB said...

Aww is that one of your daughters in the pic? Such a cutie.

Head Cookie said...

KB that is the youngest of my daughters. Thankyou she is a chatty one too lol.