CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Another Random Thought by me

Why is it that when you are tossing and turning from a restless night, you get up and start doing things in hopes to fall asleep? But, as soon as your head hits the pillow you can't go to sleep?

I have been up since 3:30am this morning and good grief I feel real real tired but everytime I put my head down on the pillow I am up again. Go figure.

Well atleast the house looks nice and clean and hopefully I can manage to sneak a little nap at some point.

I hope all the people that come to read my blog are having a great sleep, or had a great nights sleep. Take care and enjoy my random thoughts lol.

3 comments:

the walking man said...

I slept until six...man it feels like I missed half my day. Naps are good things...that was the best thing I ever learned in my short college career.

Shadow said...

...and may tonight drop you into a peaceful tranquil sleep.

KB said...

I can't nap during the day, even when I am exhausted. Maybe it's a girl thing.