CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 24, 2009

I found these questions on Akelamalu's blog

I found these questions on Akelamalu's blog and figured I would try and answer them lol. *REMEMBER TO CONTINUE TWO POSTS DOWN FOR MY 55*

The Mission Impossible Meme

Okey Dokey here's the second Queen's Meme from Mimi Queen Of Memes, where every Tuesday she will put up a new meme for us serfs to participate in with the threat of being thrown in the dungeon if we don't do it!






1. You are a guest on the space shuttle. You just arrived on the moon and realize you forgot something back home that you can't live without. What is it and how do you convince them to go back and fetch it? I am going to say that I may have forgot to pack my toothbrush which isn't likely but I would convince that morning breath is something none of us want to have to face but then again the only person breathing it in would be ourselves cause we would have our space suits and helmets on and well ewwww.





2. Pretend you are a teacher in a rough public school for one day. You have been assigned to teach Manners 101. You have the "challenging bad butt kids" class (remember this is a pretend school and anyway I can't say ass on my blog 'cause it's so unQueenly and I might get fined or something).


They are jumping up and down, cursing, and throwing things at you.


What is the first thing you would write on the board?Got Diploma? Then I am sure I would get ha thats funny or huh got diploma? Whats that mean? Simple you don't behave and you won't make it to graduation cause I am kicking your butt right on out the front doors.



3. Someone in your family or a friend has started a blog. They think it is anonymous but you have figured it out. They are saying derogatory things about you. Do you tell them or do you read it for awhile? Oh yeah I read it for awhile.


How would you handle it? Oh there is bound to be a family gathering where I can get a few good jabs in that they might not at first realize until a little later when they go oh no she knows, lol oh yeah I know and now I am holding it over your head lol.





4. If you had one dollar left in your pocket, what would you spend it on? I would drop it in a charity for children. I believe that the children are our future and there is always someone or something that needs that last dollar more than I do. Who knows they say one good deed deserves another right?



5. President Obama and the First Lady are coming over for dinner. What do you serve? Pizza but of course. Why change now. That is who I am very informal, full of fun, love my jeans and t-shirts and love to cut jokes. Not changing for anyone and hey with a partysize the secret service can grab a few slices too lol.



6. You walk in on your lover. They are trying on your clothes. I think I would have to pretend I was a flight attendant at this point and use both my hands to point out the exits and ofcourse and follow it up with hope the door doesn't hit you in the ass on your way out. OOps was that unqueenly of me? I prefer to be a princess cause queen is mighty stuffy don't you think?



7. Every astronaut must have shots! Choose your vaccination: You only get one and you can't enjoy any of the attributes of the other choices. You choose either: (1) The fountain of eternal youth and sexual vigor but only for 10 years (2) perfect health for a lifetime (3) eternal mind-numbing nirvana and peace of mind (4) unlimited hedonism for one year with no negative consequences





I am going with number 2. If I have perfect health for a lifetime well then my sexual vigor should be pretty good, and well I will always be the fountain of youth just ask my kids I am currently 21 lol shhhhhh. I have peace of mind but its not mind numbing I am sure it should be some days, and I believe every day should give you opportunities that bring about ultimate pleasure and there shouldn't be negative consequences if you are doing what you believe in and doing what you know is right.

2 comments:

Akelamalu said...

Great answers Jadey! Don't forget to go to The Queen's Meme and add your name to Mr. Linky so others can come and read. :)

Dr.John said...

Enjoyed the answers.