CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 7, 2009

Flash Friday 55 (A caring Acknowledgment)

A hug, a kiss

a caring acknowledgment.

Deafening Silence,
a nod, perhaps
a reply.

A caring acknowledgement.

A smile, laughter,
or a tear or two.

A caring acknowledgement.

Words of wisdome,
Advice, a touch of
the shoulder, or a
hand to hold.

A caring Acknowledgement.

A whisper of encouragement,
sighs of relief.

A caring Acknowledgement.

*As some of you know my son has been in the hospital he turns 3 this month. He got to come home yesterday and had a great night last night stayed fever free. He is being treated for neutropenia which is low white blood cell count. His is extremely low. We still have no answers to what caused it they are hoping viral, but he will be undergoing a lot of test in the upcoming weeks so please keep us in your thoughts. To those who have been saying prayers for my little guy thank you so much I appreciate it.*

12 comments:

the walking man said...

The only thing I can point out that faith is not belief...belief is knowing something...faith is owning something before it is seen. Take the power of faith and believe.

clean and crazy said...

a very touching 55 and you and your blessed little one are in our prayers, take care and keep the faith

Fandango said...

W didn't know but we dragons will pray for him.

Good use of the 55

One Prayer Girl said...

I love this 55. A very simple "caring acknowledgment" can bring on the tears instantly when I am hurting.

I will certainly be praying for your son. The situation sounds scary.

I have been dealing recently with a very scary situation of my own with a loved one and my first responses were to drop to my knees and pray for God's guidance and help and I called my Al-Anon sponsor. I need the support of others.

You will get lots of prayers and support from your readers.

PG

anthonynorth said...

Poignant words. It's such a shame and I will be thinking of him.

Shadow said...

your little one is in my prayers!

your 55 words touched my heart.

Dr.John said...

If people only knew how much those little things meant . Great, really great 55
I will certainly jpoin in praying for your child.

Anonymous said...

He's in my prayers. Glad to year he made it through the night.

Mine is here.

Anonymous said...

I hope everything is going well for you and your family. Touching 55.

KB said...

Lovely piece. My thoughts are with you hun xxx

Nessa said...

I will keep you all in my prayers too.

Mona said...

Nice to see them grow up so fast!