CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 21, 2009

Flash Friday 55 (Wee He's Three)

Wee he's three,
blue eyes
nobby knees
as sweet as can be.

My baby boy
is now big
imagine that!

Oh how fast
the time
has gone.

Adventurous,
mischievious,
a laugh that
could make anyone
spontaneously giggle.

My little boy
he's growed up
and what a handsome
little dude.

Wee he's three!

*Just wanted to let everyone know my son has had two more oncology visits. He is doing much better and does not have to go for any additional follow ups unless a problem arises. His blood counts have come up and he is doing good. Thank you all for your prayers and keeping us in your thoughts it means a lot to me. He turned three Wednesday of this week he is a big boy now lol. I do want to say I am sorry for not getting to blogs last week the doctors schedules and blood draws were a bit much I am here and back to read so TGIF everyone!!!*

My second Flash Friday 55 for this week cause I was a slacker last week lol (The Beach)

To smell the ocean air
the hear the seagulls
squeal with delight.

Feel the warm sand
sift between your toes,
hear children laugh
as they bury a friend
in the sand.

See a kite soaring
in the air.
Smell the scents
wafting from the
boardwalk.

People are red
from sunburn
some golden with
a tan. Beach Days

11 comments:

anthonynorth said...

An excellent tribute to your boy. Wish him Happy Birthday from me :-)

Wait. What? said...

very well done! I adore the one about your baby boy - it brings back memories and the beach - Oh the beach - how I wish for red skin from too long under the sunshine!

Lou said...

The good news about your son has made my day!Definitely, worth 55'n about.

lime said...

my first time here so i was unaware of your son's health troubles. glad to hear recent reports had good news. happy birthday to a boy i am sure is very much adored!

G-Man said...

Jadey Dear...Excellent 55's.
Both of them!
Happy Birthday to the little one as well.
You missed last week, and the week before I was on Vacation.
hang in there, and have a Wonderful Week-End...galen

One Prayer Girl said...

Thanks for both 55s. I appreciated them both.

So glad to hear the good news about your son.

PG

Fandango said...

We dragons salute you and say happy birthday to the boy.
Go lsay on the beach.

♥ Boomer ♥ said...

Love them both.

Happy Birthday to your big boy!

Prayers and Hugs and ♥♥♥

Pam said...

love the tribute to your son and it is very good news about his blood counts! the beach 55 reminded me of my younger days. excellent job on both. i'm up at ramblings.

the walking man said...

Cool for the kid on both counts not having to go back 'less a problem arises 9think no more problems) and turning three and good way to express you pleasure over both events.

KB said...

Aww they grow up so fast. Give him a hug from me xxx