CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hey it is my 100th post and a good one it is

To everyone who comes here and enjoys reading my gibberish please take the time to click this link and read this little girls story as well as watch the video clips in red that show her progression over the week. As you all know Autism hit my home in August of 2008 sending my lil boy into the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit due to seizures that are associated with Autism. Thanks to all who come to my blog. www.cnn.com/autism/

2 comments:

Keith's Ramblings said...

I guess you have to live with it to understand it. Avery interesting link.

Congratulations on your century!

Head Cookie said...

Thank you so much. I have to disagree with living with it to understand it though. Awareness is key if I can spread the word and make more people aware then I am doing something worth while.