CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Furthering my medical knowledge and talents

Okay some of you may or may not know that I am back to school. I am furthering my studies in medicine. Anyways I just got my first grade on a quiz back and I am happy to announce I scored a 100 so I am so excited. Just wanted to scream that to everyone Yahoo!!! Okay now don't get too excited, I had one person say hey maybe you can sew me up one day. NO NO NO please don't go and do that to me lol. I would prefer to see a smile and no tears and I would prefer everyone stay healthy and not have to visit me in the work environment lol. So Take care all will keep you posted as my studies continue and all that good stuff. For those of you who do not know my profession is Nursing but I have been doing that for quite sometime Ciao for now