CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 22, 2009

Flash Friday 55 (inspiration)

Inspiration comes in
many forms

Once inspired, it becomes
a dream, or a passion

This passion turns
into your baby,
your creation.

The beginning of it is
hard work and dedication.

Lots of research
Lots of getting the word out

The night comes and your
passion makes its debut

Your work has paid off. Thank You!

*I felt awesome last night after my first meeting for the Autism Support Group I created was held*

I hope everyone has a wonderful long weekend and Happy Memorial Day to all.

7 comments:

anthonynorth said...

That passion is the engine that drives us on. Nicely said.

Shadow said...

well deserved congratulations on making this happen!

g-man said...

Love the new Avatar...Is that you?
(kick me now...hehehe)
Excellent 55 my dear.
And congrats on the support group.
And congrats on getting this out on time :P
Have a Great Week-End....G

Pam said...

congrats and i'm happy everything was successful. always nice to see something you work hard at come to fruition. great 55.

Head Cookie said...

Anthony thank you so much and yes it does drive us.

Shadow thanks and I was thrilled to be able to start this up for everyone.

G-yes it is me lol. I won't kick you, I might pinch though. Thank you I am so proud of the group, and for being on time this week.

Ciara thank you and so very true.

Tammy said...

Happy Memorial Day weekend. Enjoy.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the first meeting of your group. I know how much it means to you. Nice 55 too! Hope you can join in Carry On Tuesday again this week.