CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wow 2009 where oh where did you go?

I was thinking today when I wrote an email to my dear friend across the pond in jolly ole England (Keith) that wow this year has flown by. I know some may say what is the big deal they all do. Wrong this year just seems to have gone by faster than some of the years in the past. I was thinking wow winter is truly through, Spring has sprung everything is in full bloom and things are green trees are full it is just so pretty out there. This gave me hope that Summer is truly on its way. The sun is shining so bright today and we are going to have a record high the majority of this week of it being in the 80's unreal and so nice to hear and feel trust me. After the winter months I welcome this unusal heat wave with welcome arms. So where did this year go? It just seems that it came and is almost gone. Am I alone in this feeling of 2009?

1 comments:

Shadow said...

nope, i'm in agreement. was saying just the other day, how winter is here, the bean's writing mid-year exams... where has the year gone?!?!