CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 4, 2009

Spring Clean up

I usually look forward to this. Right now I am dreading it. However in the end it will all be worth it. How many of you have started your Spring cleaning? Better yet who is procrastinating on it? I am procrastinating only cause I am down and out with pneumonia at present but, I think a little of it is because I have it set in my mind I am going to paint and organize as well. Yeah I know organizing comes along with the whole Spring cleanup but hey I got a lot of organizing to do. A lot of thoughts on what I want to get done, get accomplished and how things should look. So we will see if I can get it all accomplished and done by the second week of June. No pressure lol.

4 comments:

Shadow said...

ha ha, here it's autumn, i've got about 4 months to go, heee heee heee. but your turn to laugh will come...

KB said...

Shadow - I am in the process of spring cleaning in the winter time. Wish I'd gotten in done in the spring.

KB said...

Firstly, I meant to make the comment to you not shadow. Blonde moment. Secondly the 55 you commented on was from my hubby. He is a contributor on my blog now. Just check below the post to see which one of us posted :)

Patti Winters said...

if you count yard work as part of spring cleaning, then I have started. Who knew it could take so long to finish a front flower bed and how much mulch it takes...YUCK