CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 23, 2009

TGIF random thought

Okay is it me, or do I have a black cloud that looms above me? If so can someone anyone please zap it for me. I am so through with winter. Yes I can admit the snow is pretty there I said it. It is also fun to play in. I can also say it is enough already. So for the past couple of days the sun has been shining and the temps were brrrrific at the beginning of the week now towards the end of the week they are getting nicer okay well 38 is a heat wave right now. Here is the dilemma just as we get the warm weather and I am noticing more people in the last two days have actually been out and about walking and jogging we are once again going to get hammered with yet another storm. So is it me or what? Holy Crap!!! Anyone out there listening if you have an island can you please please let me stay there until winter is over? Thank you lol.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It sounds like you have a whole bunch of black clouds hanging over you. But you shouldn't take winter so personal. You should relish the bad weather make some snow angels and snowmen. Maybe it will help winter go away faster. Remember Jadey it could always be worse. It could be colder, there could be even more snow and it could be just where you are :) I hope winter goes away soon for you.

Shadow said...

zzzzzzzap!

hope it works!

Anonymous said...

We have a club for people like you. Its called SADA - Seasonal Affective Disorder Assosiation. Now that is sad!