CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Blue Bow

I love the way he looks at me so adoringly. Always has something on his mind. Some nights its a spontaneous moonlit walk on the beach. Other times a great picnic out in the middle of nowhere but just me and him.

He loves to talk so do I. He loves to read so do I. He loves to spend time with me and I love to spend time with him. We agreed on a steamy fling. It suited us both just fine.

I called him and suggested we do a movie night a real ole fashioned date night. I was thinking we both were getting to like each other a little bit better than the fling thing. So he had agreed. We agreed on 7:30 my place. We were going to order chinese and I had picked a movie he was going to pick one up on his way as well and some wine. This was going to be good. I picked up a few other little necessities that I was sure would well get his attention.

As I scurried around to set the mood in my place and get the menus to a few of the local chinese joints I thought about how I should present the few items to him.

Should I let him come in enjoy his meal and then excuse myself to get dressed into something a little more comfortable. Oh that was lame. I would have to be innovative and creative.

I know I have the perfect idea I will just open the door in the outfit why not? He will either love it or hate it.

So as I notice the clock strike 6 I know this is now the time I have to throw this little number together. So I take my shower. As I am drying off I have the panties a nice frilly lacey number in blue from Fredericks that I picked up yesterday and A nice big blue bow that are going right across my breasts.

I get my hair done make up done and notice there is only fifteen minutes to spare. My phone is vibrating on the table. There is a message and it is from him. It was letting me know he was leaving the movie store and on his way to the house should be there soon. Great I am ready and waiting.


Five minutes later there is a knock at the door, I look out the peep hole to see it is him. I love his smile, damn just his over all look is enough to melt me. I pull it together real quick open the door. His jaw just about hits the ground. He quickly comes in and drops the flowers, movie, and bottle of wine on the floor.

His kisses are always like magic. Our tongues play a game of twisting together. as he begins to whisper can we take this in the other room. I give a playful giggle and say not quite yet.

He looks at me puzzled but with that devilish smile and sparkle in his eyes. He doesn't allow for any other things to happen he quickly picks me up and carries me over his shoulder. He gently places me down on the bed. I can't help but to smile at his eagerness to explore me. His yearning desire has pushed me to just wanting to scream take me. But I just keep looking at him wondering what he is thinking. What his next move will be.

Right as I am thinking that he moves his head to my breast and starts to pull my bow open with his teeth. I grab a hold of his head and let out a slight giggle and ask do you like your surprise? He looks at me ever so mischieviously and his hair tousled, do I? What do you think?

As I lay fully exposed, with the exception of the panties he begins exploring. His mouth doing wonderful things. I can't help but moan. He keeps wandering further down he reaches the lace blue panties. I let out a louder moan, just as he starts to slip them off. (To be continued)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - Jadey strikes again. What a steamy story. A great piece of writing - and reading!

Whitesnake said...

Aww yes I remember that well and you would stop giggling.........
errrrrrrr whoops ........I mean....nice one err yes and here take these panties....they dont fit me!.........

Shadow said...

wheeew... nice.

Unknown said...

very nice! It was as if it were you and I. As if you were talking about our date, our time together.
Nice job I am looking forward to the rest of the story.

gautami tripathy said...

now, now, Jadey..

*grin*

entangling
Kill Word Verification

Rosey said...

Gosh this is a bit saucy. Keith did warn me but I had to see for myself. I can't wait for the next one.