CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Thought for the day

Okay this morning while cooking my carb free breakfast. I had a thought. I know holy crap not again. Okay well anyways this one is a goody if I do say so myself. Okay I know why people like to go skydiving. I have heard for the adrenaline rush, the to conquer fears rigormarole or the cause I just enjoy it and it is my hobby. Right whatever. Okay here is a thought why would you want to jump out of a perfectly good airplane? There are so many other ways to conquer a fear, there are tons of other hobbies safer ones or risky ones, there is also other ways to get an adrenaline rush. Okay now you are asking what if it isn't a perfectly good airplane? What if you have to jump because the plane is going down? Okay well I thought about that option as well. Here is my answer to that. Well if the plane is going down and my option is to jump, I am probably still going to end up as a fatality because in this case I would not have a parachute attached right? So anyways if the plane were crashing why would I choose to jump? The object that is crashing that weighs hundreds of tons, is going to fall faster than me and um hello did I fail to mention if I jump that object is coming down on top of me. Okay question answered then. Yep I am offcially done rambling, and thinking for the time being.

8 comments:

Shadow said...

in the comores i went para-something-or-other. where they pull you with a boat in a parachute thingy?!?!? it was MAGIC hovering in the air, seeing the ocean, the beach, the luxury hotel, the tropical gardens changing to tropical forests in the warmest warmest air. it was heavenly. so when i got back home, i tried to recreate it by going skydiving. i loved it just a much, only it's a much shorter ride and here are no oceans to get mezmerised by, but the silence and weightlessness and the gliding through air was just as magical.

Head Cookie said...

Shadow you make it sound so perfect and at one time I actually did consider doing the parasailing which is being pulled along by the boat but something about the whole thing just doesn't make me eager to try it. I am so happy that you had a wonderful experience with it and I do know of many others who have tried both and like it. So I guess it has to be something you have to be open minded to. I wish you many more successful jumps. I would say it takes a lot of courage to try both those things. Don't know if you have ever seen Nemo but after seeing Nemo when they do the shark bait ooohahah thingy chant that is all I think about when I see parasailers. I instantly think if that line break shark bait.

Head Cookie said...

That would be Finding Nemo sorry not just Nemo lol.

Anonymous said...

As I can't persuade you even step on board an aeroplane I guess this is oe dilemma you'll never have to face!

Head Cookie said...

Ahhh now keith did you say pizza and red carpet treatment with rose pedals on the plane too? Hmm if so I will come. Oh yes and unlimited alcohol. I am not a drinker but will need something to calm my nerves won't I? Oh hey better yet why don't you step onto that plane and bring yourself across the pond to see me then there won't be a dilemma lmao

Shadow said...

oh no, the sharks... never thought of that to be honest. and i never watched jaws either. for good reason it seems, heee heee heee

anthonynorth said...

I'd have loved to go parachuting when I was young. Then I grew up ;-)

Whitesnake said...

Stop eating then these thought would escape.......