CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

One day down 20 more to go

Okay as you all know yesterday I started the no carb thing for a short time and a short time only. Just to get my body used to good eating. Then I will introduce the carbs slowly. That way I am not eating them uncontrollably. It is so easy to eat those things that aren't good for us and not think anything of it. Oh well so if all works the way I want it to then I will be able to go clothes shopping for a whole new wardrobe after the holidays so keep your fingers crossed for me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Knowing how much you like shopping I guess you've given yourself the best incentive possible to stick to your diet.

Head Cookie said...

You my kind dear sweet sir are too right.

Shadow said...

oooh, clothes shopping. what an incentive!!!