CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Style (Sunday Scribblings Post)

My Style is very simple.

My style is go with the flow and have some fun. Need I say more? Yes this is a short post but, for those of you who know me, know that I am a lot of fun, down to earth, caring, sympathetic, loving, and very open minded. When it comes to my wardrobe, I am a far cry from a high maintenance chick. I love jeans and sweatshirts. I hate heels, love my sneakers. I love make up but don't ask me to stand in the mirror all day. I like a natural look. I like light scents nothing too strong. Love to talk, love to have fun. What more could you ask for?

8 comments:

paisley said...

and i like the simplicity and truthfulness you "wear" in this post... bravo!!

KB said...

Hey, you sound just like me. No wonder I luv ya. Happy Belated Birthday X

Shadow said...

sounds perfect. kinda familiar...

Head Cookie said...

Thank you all for replying. Thanks KB I had a good bday. Hugs to you.

Rambler said...

simple can be really really beautiful

Crafty Green Poet said...

I like the natural look too and no heels either, good post...

Anonymous said...

Sounds just perfect!

Giggles said...

You sound awesome! And the short posts jam packed with substance are the best!! You got it covered! Well done!