CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Sundays scribblings post prompt (What is good about you?)

What an interesting prompt. Not all that often do we get to brag about ourselves. Hmmm let me think what is good about me? Well I would say my eyes. My eyes are a great blue however, they do tend to turn a greenish color and I am told it depends on my moods. My eyes are somewhat almond shape in my opinion but they have a great color and shimmer to them.

I would then have to say my personality. I am a very outgoing person. I will say hi or talk to anyone. I love to meet new people. Love to hear there stories. I have always been a people person. I love to make people smile and laugh. I will admit I have my moments when I may not be a bowl full of cherries and can be a pain in the ass but, don't we all?

Well now that I am done patting myself on the back I will go and see what everyone else likes about themselves. I hope you enjoy this read lol.

10 comments:

anthonynorth said...

It is an interesting prompt, indeed. Enjoyed your words on your good points.

Roan said...

I enjoyed working with this prompt as well. You handled it well. BJ

Rob Kistner said...

I love wonderful eyes... bravo to your eyes! ;)

Andy Sewina said...

Hi Jadey, I love girls with dodgy eyes - they can't see me properly!

Nice read!

Anonymous said...

Modesty is a good thing, but it's also a good thing to be able to see the good things about yourself. :)

(I love my eyes, too. Hehe.)

JM @ WriteAnyway.com

Steve said...

Didn't ya mama warn ya about talking to strangers?

Stan Ski said...

Hi Jadey; I like hearing other people's stories as well - everyone's got one.

Rinkly Rimes said...

Only two pats on the back!! I call that modesty.

Shadow said...

yip, i enjoyed the read. good to get to know you!

Anonymous said...

Look into my eyes......... oh yes. Blue tonight. That's all right then!