CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 19, 2008

5 Favorite Things about Christmas

I got this lovely award from http://roseysposey.blogspot.com, and she’s asked me to write about my favourite Christmas things. I stopped at 5 although I could have gone on for pages!First I have to explain the rules* You must be a true Christmas lover to receive this award* the person to whom you give the award must also be in love with Christmas* you must link back to the person who gave you the award* you must list 5 things that you love about Christmas. if you can’t limit it to 5 things, then keep going till you run out of space!* pass the award along to as many people as you like. That can be 1 or 50. It’s up to you. But, you must pass it one to at least one person in order to keep the Christmas cheer going!* Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving them a comment.

Okay well it is true that I do love Christmas and here are my reasons:

1. Being with my kids and family ofcourse. I love the joy and expression on the kids face Christmas morning and the couple of weeks leading up to it. I have made a twenty five day chain done in red and green links that each day they pull one link off this will let them know how many more days till Christmas they love it!

2. I love all the decorations, and light displays. Love to see how everyone decorates and gets into the spirit of things.

3. Love watching all the great holiday movies. Especially the classics like Nat'l Lampoon's Christmas vacation, A christmas Story, Miracle on 34th street, and ofcourse the animated classics.

4. I love to bake and cook so what better reason than for the holiday. Everyone loves dessert and I love to make it. So come on over and dig in.

5. I also love that it only comes once a year. It makes the day and the season of it all just so much more special. So here is wishing all my blogging buddies and readers of my blog a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Thanks Rosey for this lovely award and now I want to pass this award on to Keith, I know how much he loves the holiday as well. Cheers.

3 comments:

Shadow said...

movies, decorations, lights, cookies.... lovely!!!!

Anonymous said...

What lovely reasons to like Christmas.Thanks for passing it on to me. It will be my Christmas post.

Rosey said...

I knew baking would be one of the reasons. Thanks for taking up the challenge.