CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 26, 2008
















Okay not sure if I have mentioned it before or not but, if I have again I am going to repeat myself which is nothing new in the day and the life of a mom. So here goes. The girls decided we are going to do a three color tree theme next year. The colors picked are Pink, Purple and Blue. So today we went out and got a little head start on some cool ornaments. For the pink catagory we got a brite pink VW Bug that Lexi picked. I have always wanted one of those cars lol. Then for Ryan we picked out a snowman decked out in his New England Patriots gear, we got some cool purplish looking disco type beaded garland, and then I picked out a rustic looking snowmen with a purple tint. Also got a Santa key which will not be on the tree but will be placed by the cookies and milk.










Now for the people who are not familiar with the legend of the pickle. The legend of the pickle basically originated in Germany. They used to hide the pickle within the bows of the tree and the person to find it was the most observant and would recieve and extra present. Well Lexi found it. So I gave her five dollars. So when we were out shopping she took her five dollars and bought a new white webkinz kitty.










4 comments:

Shadow said...

cool colours!!!

Melody said...

Very cool ornaments! Sounds like it will be a very interesting tree next year, have fun!

Anonymous said...

You plan a year ahead like me! See, I'm not so stupid.

Anonymous said...

Quite a tree you'll have next year! Great post