CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Is There a Dentist In The House?






















One of the best times about the holidays is ofcourse the food the baking in my case. I love to cook but really really love to bake. Did I say really? Well today I premade gingerbread boys and girls, gingerbread trees and ginger bread snowmen. I had these ready for when the kids came home from school all I had to do was ice them so they could sprinkle them with the colored sugar that I made in put in baggies. I colored them a neonish yellow, a evergreen color, a burgandy, pink, purple, and blue. They used mini meltaways that have a minty taste from Hickory Farms for eyes and buttons too darn cute. Needless to say I think the cookies weigh a pound from the sugar and the candies that were placed atop of them to adorn their cuteness lol. So is there a dentist who wants to work pro bono after the holidays lmao? If so you know who to contact. So here are the before pics and then the after pics. Ryan helped Mom and his sisters decorate one and only one. Sensory issues again are a tough thing for him and the stickiness from the frosting was enough to thoroughly upset him. Oh well. Enough babbling.

3 comments:

Keith's Ramblings said...

So cute! Save me one please!

Head Cookie said...

You got it lol

Shadow said...

yummmmy!!! send some over...