CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Holiday Shopping







Despite the toe injury I did get out there on Friday for some festive holiday shopping. I personally did not see any great deals like in the past, or like what everyone anticipated due to the horrible economy. People were still rude and people believe it or not still got trampled or shot which is just terrible. There is nothing out there that anyone needs that much that someone has to get injured or killed.

Okay enough about the salesday. Yesterday which was Sunday I took the girls to pick out their new special ornament to adorn the tree this year. They each picked something out that they really liked or felt was too cool to pass up. My son has not picked his yet cause he really wasn't interested one way or the other yesterday lol. Yes this is a tradition of ours to go and pick out a special ornament so I will put the pics of the three new ornaments. We also got some new cool window clings that are just too pretty and a nice Merry Christmas banner and I got some bows to put on that too cool. I love the holidays.

We also love to bake and get really creative at this time of the year. So we bought some cute containers for the teachers and for all the therapist that come to work with my son, and we are going to bake cookies. The therapist love when I bake which is frequent so we know they will love the goodies. Okay enough of my babble for now.
Oh maybe I should say whose is what of ornaments. The cool swirly blue one is my oldest daughters pick, the Angel is my middle daughters pick, and the kitty wearing high heeled boots is my youngest daughters pick lol it is so her .

3 comments:

Shadow said...

i love the blue swirly one too

Whitesnake said...

and what ya get me?

Anonymous said...

Whatever you do, it always ends with a bake!