CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Just wanted to take the time to say Merry Christmas to all my blogging buddies and all the people who are nice enough to stop here and read my continual nonsensical babble lol. Yes I said nonsensical. WHATEVER!!!

Today is a great Christmas Day. The kids awoke at 7:30 okay the girls did Ryan did not wake until 10:00. The girls were wide eyed and happy with their gifts. I got to rock out with one of the newest gift which is Guitar Hero Aerosmith edition for the Wii fun game I guess I have to learn to be more coordinated or Aerosmith will not be taken me on tour anytime soon. The kids are excellent on it. Our house has anything from dinosaurs to video games to princess wear to art gear. Great day.

We were not traditional meal wise. The kids said they wanted mom to not cook a regular Christmas dinner this year they wanted Chinese food, didn't have to twist my arm for that one lol. So chinese food it was and got to say pretty darn good. During lunch Grandma got run over by a reindeer came on and it made us all really miss Grampy my dad. Ummm no he did not get run over by a reindeer lol he passed away from cancer. That was one of his fave Christmas songs. This is our second Christmas without him and we all miss him so much. This was our first Christmas without Grammy my mom who moved to Alabama last February. My mom and I got to say how much we missed each other first thing this morning. She will have a good day though she will be at my sisters with some of my nieces, nephews, great nieces and nephews, and their boyfriends and husbands.

I also took time to watch The Christmas Shoes, early this morning. Yes I cried like a baby as I do when I watch an emotional movie but this one just moves me to pieces. Starring Kimberly Williams and Rob Lowe. I will leave the link to youtube for the song for those of you who are not familiar with it. Absolutely beautiful. You may have to copy and paste it in your browser cause I have no luck with the link feature on this blog site lol. Once again Merry Christmas to all of you!!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNsvE33pRSw

3 comments:

Keith's Ramblings said...

What a lovely Christmas message. My love and best wishes goes out to you and your family

Head Cookie said...

ahhh thank you Keith and the same to you sir. Hugs to you

Shadow said...

thank you and merry christmas to you too. sounds like a lovely day to me!