CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy New Years

Just want to wish everyone a Happy and Safe New years! Mine will be very low key. The kids usually have friends over. I made a confetti ball and got them 2008 paper eyeglasses and noisemakers last year and ofcourse goodies and we rented some movies. I think this year will probably be the same. So whatever it is that you all do to have fun remember moderation, don't let friends drive drunk, designated driver, and Welcome 2009!!!

3 comments:

Rosey said...

I'm going to party at the pub with Keith and HE is the designated driver. Do you think I should tell him? Happy New Year.

Head Cookie said...

LOL I think that would be the wise thing to do Rosey lol.

Shadow said...

good plan you got there girl. enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!