CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Words of Wisdom from my five year old

My five year old told me while I was baking cookies, why they are called cookies I bet your anxious to know why they are called cookies aren't you?

She so loudly exclaimed,"Mom, do you know why they are called cookies?" I said, "I am not sure why they are called cookies, never really thought about it they are just yummy." She said, "I know why they are called cookies!" I said, "why?" she said, "They are called cookies cause they have to be cooked so they are called cookieees, cook cookies get it?" Uh huh now you can all sleep better knowing that lol. Too funny got to love it, it made me laugh the rest of the night.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel better for knowing that. However, cookies aren't called cookies in England - they are called biscuits! Any chance she can explain that one to me? I'd love to know.