CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

My Sons first haircut







As most of the visitors of my blog know my son has Autism. Autism covers many spectrums. He has a lot of sensory issues. So this brings me to why I am posting this today. My son has a lots of issues with things that are sticky such as, jelly, stickers, syrup, stuff like that. He also doesn't like certain feels of materials like plastic. Well anyways, today was his first haircut. I thought this would be a hellish event, it turned out to be one of the neatest and most enjoyable haircuts ever. He did not fuss he was well behaved and he did it with no tears. So here is the before, during, and after pics of his first haircut.

3 comments:

Shadow said...

he's beautiful. i'm glad it went well!

Anonymous said...

These are truly delightful pickies. What a cheeky chappy he looks!

Whitesnake said...

DONT ya worry I'll get the bastard who did that ta him!