CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Blue bow (continued Provocative)

Touching,feeling, moaning, groaning, the wanton urges. As he enters I let out a moan, and so does he. He feels so good. First real slow movements, he is such a tease. More passionate kisses, as he begins to move a little faster but not too much. Love to pull his hair and suck on his neck. Feel him hold on to me ever so tightly as he nibbles my neck and then sucks. He moves fsster into me and I can't help but let out a slight scream. He feels so good. The wetness I can feel, the sweat from him dripping onto me. His light touches on my body as he continues to go faster and harder. I bite the sheet so that I don't scream to much. I can harldy contain myself. We make eye contact which drives us both nuts. As we move in perfect synch together, I lightly run my fingers up and down his arms. He stops and moans and then drives in harder. The headboard knocking on the wall I can't control myself anymore I scream, his heart beats faster, my breathing gets more rapid. He grabs hold of the headboard and with one good thrust lets out a deep moan like never before, followed by my quivering body my mouth open wanting to release a scream but he left me breathless wanting him all over again. (To be continued)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I want you NOW

Head Cookie said...

LOL you are too funny

Steve said...

sssshhhh you will wake the kids