CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sundays thought to Ponder

Okay how come when we are sick we can be up throughout the day feeling all well crappy and occasionally get into a good coughing fit or whatever? You lay down in bed after having some quiet time and you feel like hey I am finally going to get some sleep, when you notice the time on the clock then bam it hits and you start with those nonstop coughing jags. You look at the clock to discover you have only been laying down 45 minutes or maybe an hour at most now you are back up and writing on your blog what gives? Why damn it why lol? Geesh pass me some Nyquil and knock me out and I will stop posting this rambling crap lol.

1 comments:

Whitesnake said...

I would have reached for the booze!