CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Jay Leno show

Last night on Jay Leno, he does the headlines which really cracks me up. Well one of the things that caught my eye was a headline for either a work place, a restaurant, or a school I was half asleep but I have to say I laughed really loud. The whole menu was believe it or not centered on spam. Spam dogs, spam cakes, spam hash, spam nuggets, spam sticks and other miscellanous spam things. I don't know about you but I sure the hell do not want to eat something that can take on that many identities as a matter of fact it really well, rather scares me. By the way what the hell is spam anyways?

3 comments:

Whitesnake said...

So ya dont eat potatoes or chicken?

Head Cookie said...

Potatoes yes chicken no lol

Anonymous said...

Spam!I LOVE IT, especially spam fritters. Infact I'm having spam and tomato sandwiches for lunch tomorrow.