CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Requirements to get a word in a dictionary

Okay by now most of my readers should be familiar with a word that is infact mine yes mine, and I would like to see it get into the dictionary. I am not going to tell you the word. I am going to see if you my readers might just know what that word is. Okay well upon looking up what is required to get my word into the dictionary. Mirriams site says its simple usage of the word. Oh really well I use it quite often so if that is the case lets get it in there. Now not only was that the official answer but it was then broken down to citations and how the words are stored and observed for everyday usage. Then there were other catagories as well. Well I like the word that I say and I think it deserves a spot. So once I have polled my readers to see if any of you can guess the word then we will try and get it in the dictionary lol.

Okay readers with your comments please tell me what is my word?

4 comments:

Keith's Ramblings said...

Okay - I give in!

Rosey said...

You said "the word is infact mine". So I think the answer is MINE. What is the prize Jadey please?

Chuck said...

lmao...I am going to put in my first choice..."yumdelicious"..I know you told me that I was close and gave me the correct answer...but this will give the others an idea...best wishes

Shadow said...

clueless... do tell?!