CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday Scribblings prompt (Stranger)

Hmmm great prompt if you ask me. This could take on so many varities of answers to this prompt.

Okay well lets think about this stranger. Who would of ever thought of putting fuschia and orange together does it get any stranger? Yes, yes it does. I have seen people in the supermarket with their over commercialized lounge pants with cartoon characters on it. Now why do I find this strange? Well why do you have to go out in public in your pj's? First of all you are in a germy environment people are in there with whatever colds and what not and you are in your pj's and your going to go home and relax and go to bed in those clothes you just walked around in yuck.

Lets see what else do I find to be strange. Sheperds pie to me is very strange. To me that is like all of your leftovers plopped together in one dish. Its gross hated it as a kid and despise it now.

Strange is some of the kid shows that are on television now adays. What the hell is a bubah, yo gabba gabba and a wubbzie? What the hell happened to Sesame Street where Cookie Monster was a happy monster who ate chocolate chip cookies and sang C is for cookie now he has been transformed to goodie monster and now veggie monster what?

Strange is some people. Okay not some but all. We all have our quirks but really some more than others.

Strange is the fact that the people who are the buyers and makers of plus sized clothing must be tooth picks or are vying for attention cause good god if we wanted our asses to stand out we could put neon signs there.

Okay thanks for reading I am now officially done rambling and will go to bed since I am still under the weather.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

The looney tune cartoon pj's are my favorite for going to the store or to bed. Of course I like to complete my ensemble with flip flops and a tank top. Bedroom slippers are just too tacky and don't look good outside of the house.

Mary said...

Boobahs are someone's acid trip, I'm sure of that. As for the rest ... well they say fact is stranger than fiction, and I belive you may have proved it.

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are still. What you need is a dose of PROPER Shepherds Pie -nothing unsavoury plopped into that! Oh, just remembered, you don't eat meat

Anonymous said...

I meant to say 'sorry you are still ill'!!Can't imagine you ever standing still with your crew!

Tumblewords: said...

Laughing - this is funny in such a ranting way - love it...

Andy Sewina said...

I don't know about going to the store in pj's, never wear them myself, but you know what they say? They say: Why go on a diet when you can buy the next size dress! How strange is that?

Whitesnake said...

Try oranges and mayo........

Rambler said...

I had to look up what a commercialized lounge pant was :)..

*~sis~* said...

those shows are surely strange and are never on in my house. and the pj's, just another clothing craze. it will pass.
we all have our quirks i guess ;)

"Sunshine" said...

I really like how you ramble. Makes me think of stream-of-consciousness, which is actually a pretty honest way to write.

I don't get the pj's thing either. But then, I don't like pj's. My friends and family could stay in them all day, but I feel better in "real" clothes. Guess I'm just strange!

Jayne said...

Ahah! Found you via Keith's Ramblings - at last! Don't know why I didn't think to look there first? lol

Sorry, I've been very slack on my blog this past year but am planning to put some work in again and get it back up to speed. One of the OOD things was the link to your old blog, so I'm glad I can put you back on my list.

Great to see you :)