CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thursdays thought of the Day

How come when you get married it is known to be the happiest day of your life? Not too mention one of the costliest. Yes I know the reason behind why the happiest but lets think about this. Okay now to the heart of this thought. Then why must we wear white? Holy crap someone please tell me that. If I am going to be happy its not in white. I want to wear something I like something that I am comfortable in and something that perhaps I might be able to atleast wear again. Okay yes there is choices now adays but back when I was getting married yeah I sound old lol and NO I am not it was white, ivory, or maybe one with a hint and I mean a hint of pink. So now are you wondering what happened to mine? Let me tell ya. I ebayed it and you want to know who won the wedding dress, a MAN and no he didn't buy it for the little wifey to be. Enough said.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not entirely sure what a Tootsie Pop is, but I think I'd do it one!

Head Cookie said...

Keith you are too funny

Keith's Ramblings said...

Sorry, got the previous comment in the wrong post!

I think I know a thing or two about costly weddings, but at least my daughter can wear her dress again as an evening gown.

Whitesnake said...

ya wear white so ya can get all the food and drink on it........it's a form of learning that a wifes lot is the washing!

well.......it could be.......

Head Cookie said...

not a problem Keith and yes you do know a thing or two about weddings and yes her gown was beautiful not to mention a great color and certainly can be worn again Cheers to her.

Head Cookie said...

Whitesnake ummm you didn't go there did you lol? OMG tosses the dress you wash it.

Shadow said...

that's just creepy. about the dress. i kinda had the same sentiments about the dress thing. so i got myself a gatsby dress, you know, all those tassels... and afterwards had it dry cleaned and they did something wrong, and it unravelled... oh well, i tried.