CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Breaking Tradition

Okay please do tell me if you think I am being mean. I do not believe I am but anyways here is what I have to say. Tonight I made a decision. Thanksgiving is only a week away. Well I decided I am not going to do the normal Thanksgiving feast, after running it by the kids they all are in agreeance. We are going to make an all out spaghetti dinner. What will everyone else have to say? Who knows but one thing that is for sure its Spaghetti this year. So am I mean?

7 comments:

Chuck said...

I believe it is not what you set on the table but rather what is in your heart.

Head Cookie said...

You are so right and I agree thank you so much.

Whitesnake said...

Just make sure there is plenty of sauce.........

What the hell is thanksgiving?

Shadow said...

nope, you're gonna end up having a meal you really want!

Anonymous said...

On top of spaghetti,
All covered with cheese,
I lost my poor meatball,
When somebody sneezed.

It rolled off the table,
And on to the floor,
And then my poor meatball,
Rolled out of the door.

It rolled in the garden,
And under a bush,
And then my poor meatball,
Was nothing but mush.

The mush was as tasty
As tasty could be,
And then the next summer,
It grew into a tree.

The tree was all covered,
All covered with moss,
And on it grew meatballs,
And tomato sauce.

So if you eat spaghetti,
All covered with cheese,
Hold on to your meatball,
Whenever you sneeze.

(to the trune of On Top of Old Smoky)

*~sis~* said...

go for it!! it's bringing the family together and the traditions you make for yourself that matter.
ps - we hate turkey, so we're having chicken. but every year, we say we're making pizza!! ;)

Head Cookie said...

LOl thank you all for the encouragement. Sis I have to say I usually always have a frozen pizza like digiorno's ready for the kids lol its true.