CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Continued Blue Bow

His fingers lighty caressing by hip bone as the panties slide down to my ankles. His tongue tracing back up to my breasts as he lightly nibbles and licks each one. Then he sucks ever so gently on my neck and then to my earlobes as he gently whispers I am going to make you melt. I wanna scream at the thought. He turns me on with everything he does.

He works his way back down with his tongue. His fingers make there way down as he lightly touches and teases. I grab the sheets with both hands so tightly as I let out a slight moan. His touch driving me wild.

His moistened fingers part my lips as he explores. I raise my legs onto his shoulders as his fingers slip out and his tongue moves in. My back arched and I let out a moan. His throbbing cock wanting to enter. He takes his time with his tongue exploring making me moan. He lets out sighs and moans of his own.
(To Be continued)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That is hot. very sexy.

Head Cookie said...

Well thank you glad you enjoyed it.

Steve said...

I don't remember that bit!!!!!

Shadow said...

wheeeew, steamy!

Shadow said...

hiya! come over to my place, there's something for you...

Anonymous said...

Wow Jadey - this is really hot!