CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ugghhhh

Okay so a few posts ago I talked about breaking the Turkey day traditional meal. Alright already someone make up my mind lol. I guess I am not breaking the tradition after all. I got a turkey and I have decided I will cook it up. I will be making lots of sides and baked goods as well. I am not big on the whole turkey thing but some of the guests who will be attending really want the traditional turkey so turkey it is and that is okay with everyone I guess some traditions aren't always worth breaking lol. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!! Pssst lets hear it for pizza.

3 comments:

Shadow said...

oh you're silly. enjoy your thanksgiving, no matter what you put on the table!!!

Keith's Ramblings said...

Vote Spaghetti!

Head Cookie said...

LOl I vote pizza or spaghetti lol. I will enjoy it I promise lol