CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

What is close to my heart

For all of those of you who want to know what is close to my heart, well let me tell you. The most important is my four children they mean the world to me. Second is something that has hit us well my son that is, and that is autism. For those of you who are not familiar with autism and the wide spectrum that is covers please go to http://www.autismspeaks.org

Thank for those who take the time to read my blog and my many ramblings. Sometimes it is pure nonesense and fun stuff, other days it is emotional, and somedays like the last few well I haven't been feeling well so you are pondering wierd thoughts lol. Thank you all.

2 comments:

Whitesnake said...

is a pleasure to be here and feel the love........

Ya ramblings?????? Is keith there?

I shit you not the verifaction reads.

SMSUBUM

Shadow said...

the up's and down's of life. we all have them, don't we. take care of yourself.