CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Provocative Posts

Just a note to all my blog friends and readers. Just to let you know I have been posting a few provocative pieces here and there. Dabbling with that style of writing has been risque for me but very much fun and exciting. I hope that I have not offened anyone and if there is someone who wished not to read the provocative pieces I will start labeling them provocative so that you know which ones to skip over. Thanks for all that come here to read my blog and who leave their comments I truly enjoy everyones comments and I love all the new readers that have recently stopped in.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to seeing the label! Some sort of phallic symbol?

Whitesnake said...

Let's get to the naughty bits and more of em!

Shadow said...

carry on writing...